Global Supply Manager (Taiwan)
From a team that has been instrumental in the development of leading 3D printing and advanced manufacturing technologies comes the biggest development yet. At higher strength and lower density than titanium, carbon fiber composites hold the potential to change the world by unlocking novel design architectures that deliver unparalleled performance at lighter weights. Despite this potential, the complexity and cost of designing and manufacturing these anisotropic materials has limited their use to high-end, niche applications. Arris Composites has solved this problem and some of the top companies in the world have taken notice. New design latitude and improved performance provides competitive advantages for leaders across the industrial and consumer markets. Your view of composites is about to change.
Arris Composites is seeking a Global Supply Manager with broad operations/supply chain management experience, who is responsible for driving all aspects of strategic and tactical elements of procurement and delivery to support engineering and operation needs.
As our Global Supply Manager, You Will:
- Actively identify and drive cost savings for all procurement, including capital equipment, licenses, materials, and other business related purchases
- Establish procurement process to ensure best costs are achieved
- Facilitate robust cost accounting initiatives for all expenditures
- Collaborate with finance to meet budgetary needs
- Manage procurement and delivery to support engineering and operation needs ● Maintain supplier quality and delivery metrics
- Establish inventory management and logistics solution
- Actively identify and communicate weaknesses/risks in supply chain and develop risk mitigation alternatives
- Identify and build supplier database for purchasing of goods
- Manage vendor commercial relations
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of operations/supply chain management experience
- Outstanding analytical capabilities, especially in cost analysis, should-cost modeling for both engineering development and high volume manufacturing
- Solid communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- Ability to work cross functionally in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated cross functional leadership
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of any of the following preferred: Capex operations, factory facilities, injection/compression molding, composites materials, mechanical subassemblies, automation system integration, enclosures, casings, plastics, CNC, mills, lathes, etc.
This position is in Taiwan. Exact work location could be Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, or Taichung, upon Arris Composites Taiwan factory location selection.
Arris Composites recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Arris Composites, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work. We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class solutions to our customers around the world; our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Arris Composites’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our organization. Diversity is more than a commitment at Arris Composites—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
We maintain a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran’s status, or other legally protected classification in the state or locality in which a person is employed.